The Wildhorse Business Scholarship
The Wildhorse Business Scholarship through the Gravity Lending Foundation was created to provide career-minded individuals the opportunity to develop professionally, civically, and socially. Applicants in Business, Finance, or Technology can use these funds to enrich their education and contribute to their communities.
To apply for this scholarship, candidate must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- Be a full-time undergraduate student currently attending an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. Running start students are eligible if they are full-time.
- Have a grade point average of 3.3 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Major in Business, Finance, or Technology.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Complete an application with supplemental documents.
Candidates must write an essay about business development and submit the essay with the application. The essay must be 300-400 words and include responses to the following questions:
- Business decision making: how do education and personal skills affect our final decisions?
- What is the importance of advertising in any business?
- How do business buyers make decisions in the buying process?
Candidates must submit three pieces of documentation along with their application. These must include:
- One letter of recommendation
- An official school transcript
- A one-page essay on business development