What is Depreciation Protection?
Depreciation Protection is meant to recover up to $10,000 of your vehicle equity in the event of the total loss and is paid in addition to the insurance settlement payout. The benefit payout is equal to the difference between your vehicle’s MSRP or retail value at the time of your purchase or refinance, less the amount of the loan balance at the time of total loss.
Depreciation Protection is Ideal for those who:
- Put money down at the time of purchase
- Have equity in their vehicle
- Make increased or additional loan payments
- Desire protection from vehicle depreciation
- Desire peace of mind knowing the money invested in a vehicle will not be lost
Depreciation Protection Benefits:
- Protect your equity in the event of a total loss
- 100% refundable for the first 60-days
- Accidental Death protection included, which provides for cancellation of up to $1,000 of your outstanding loan balance if you die as a result of an accidental injury