How We Collect Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) such as your name, email, phone number(s), address, social security number, date of birth, employer information, income figures, credit card numbers, vehicle information, and current loan/credit information.
Gravity Lending collects and uses your personal information to evaluate creditworthiness, and assist in our marketing efforts. You may provide this information when you go through our loan application process via our website, through a third-party application service, or by contacting our call center to submit an application.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small data files that enable the System to remember user preferences and settings, as well as track and analyze user behavior to improve our System. You can find the following types of cookies employed on our System.
Essential Cookies make it possible for the System to function and we cannot switch them off. They are typically set in response to some action on your part, like providing us with your email or other information online. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the System may not work.
Analytics Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve our System. They show us which pages are popular and how visitors navigate on them. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our System.
Functional Cookies make it possible for us to enhance the functionality of our system and personalize it. We may set them or have third-party service providers set them. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Targeting Cookies record your visits to our System, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are persistent cookies, meaning they remain on your device after your session is over. They will recognize you as a previous visitor and to track your activity on the Sites and other websites you visit. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings. See “Your Cookie Options” section below for how you can control these cookies.
Your Cookie Options
Most browsers allow you to control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Some browsers will allow you to block all cookies, while others will allow you to set up rules about which cookies to accept from which site, depending on your preferences. If you do block cookies, however, you may experience some functionality issues and some services within the system may not work for you.
Use of Collected Information
Gravity Lending uses the information to provide the products and services you have requested, to communicate with you through email, telephone/mobile device, and postal mail, and to perform marketing services that may be of interest to you.
How We Share Collected Information
Gravity Lending may share information with trusted partners to help perform services on our behalf. All third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Gravity Lending may disclose your personal information if required by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our users and the public.
We may use your information to track data within the gravitylending.com website to deliver customized content that may be of interest to you.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. If you choose to opt out, change the settings on your device or contact us at email@example.com, with “Privacy Rights” in the subject line, for the following:
- To request the review, correction, change or deletion of your personal information.
- To withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, or disclose your personal information as described in this Policy. Please specify the activity you wish to stop. Denying or withdrawing consent may not allow us to provide you with some or all of the products, services, or information you request.
- To opt-out of our marketing communications. You can also opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email.
- To stop receiving promotional text messages from us. You can also opt-out by following the cancellation instructions contained in the last text message.
If you opt-out from receiving marketing emails or text messages, we may still need to send you communications about our Services, your account, orders, customer service inquiries, and other matters.
- As explained in the “Cookie and Similar Technologies” section, you may limit the collection of cookies through your browser settings, but it may affect your ability to use or navigate the System.
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
- Your browser may have a “Do Not Track” option, but our System operates no differently if these “Do Not Track” signals are enabled.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under California Consumer Privacy Act and other data protection laws, including:
- The right to know the sources of your personal information we have collected in the last twelve months, what we use that information for, whether it is being disclosed or sold, and to whom it is being disclosed or sold.
- The right to “opt-out” of Gravity Lending & Gravity Financial Services sale of your personal information to any third parties.
- The right, with some exceptions, to have your personal information deleted from Gravity Lending & Gravity Financial Services possession or control.
- The right to receive equal service and pricing from Gravity Lending & Gravity Financial Services even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
You may submit requests for access or erasure of your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling toll-free (within the U.S. only) 1.888.602.1125 (and asking for the Marketing Manager).
If you submit a request for access or erasure of personal information, you will be required to verify your identity by answering certain questions. We will not disclose or delete any information until your identity is verified.
If you are making a request for erasure, we will ask you to confirm again that you want us to delete your personal information before processing your deletion request.
If you are making a request for access, we may not be able to provide specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of your personal information, your account with us, our network or the System.
You may designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf by providing that agent with your written permission. If an agent makes a request on your behalf, we may still ask that you verify your identity directly with us before we can honor the request.
Agents making requests on behalf of California residents must verify the request by submitting written authorization from the individual. We will not honor any requests from agents until authorization is verified.
Our response to a request is at no cost to you. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Under the California “Shine the Light” law, California residents may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal data to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for such third parties’ direct marketing purpose, by emailing email@example.com or writing to: Gravity Lending, Marketing Director, 1835B Kramer Lane, Suite 2-150, Austin, TX 78758
If you are under 18 years old, a California resident, and a registered user of any Site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of what you have posted and the law may not require or allow removal even if requested.
We take the necessary security measures including physical, electronic, and procedural, to safeguard your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is encrypted to protect you as well as firewalls to prevent unauthorized use. Only parties who need specific information are granted access and the information is kept in a secure environment.
Gravity Lending does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We will not use or maintain information if we determine a user is underage.
Description of Gravity Lending
Gravity Lending is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and is licensed as a registered lender with the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. All lenders in the Gravity Lending network are FDIC-insured banks or licensed lenders.
Property Tax Liens
- YOUR TAX OFFICE MAY OFFER DELINQUENT TAX INSTALLMENT PLANS THAT MAY BE LESS COSTLY TO YOU. YOU CAN REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THESE PLANS FROM THE TAX OFFICE.